Oh I love live music and I love tags so when I heard one of
my new favourite bloggers Lauren who writes An Impatient
Scottish Girl had tagged me in the concert tag, I couldn’t wait
to get started. I quickly realised though that this tag above all
others would really show my age but oh well, let’s get
1. What was your first concert and how old were you?
My first concert was David Bowie in the Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh… how cool is that? No idea what age I was but I was a total fangirl – still am to be honest!
2. What was your best concert?
If I am honest the first may have been the best but I have had a few other highlights…. Siouxsie and the Banshees, Morrissey, the Stranglers, Nick Cave, Orange Juice, Texas – yup showing my age but how lucky was I to live through that golden era of music….
3. Have you ever been a VIP and met the performer? If so, who?
A few when I was Ents Crew at Uni – Nick Cave, Big Country, even Gary Glitter lol
4. Who would you love to see in concert?
Beyonce, Avicii, Sam Smith
5. What is your go to outfit for a concert?
Jeans, boots and a hot little top,
6. Last concert you went to?
I saw a few different bands at the Merchant City Festival in Glasgow recently – good times!
7. Future concerts?
Nothing planned but hoping to go to Glastonbury next year.
8. Which artist/group would you love to meet?
Adam Lambert, I just love his spirit.
9. Would you go on stage and sing a duet with your favourite artist?
After a few beers probably!
Who do you TAG?
I tag the bloggers behind Gin or Gymn, Paige’s Preferences♡ and HaileysMakeup to do this tag xx